Locally grown leaders convening community conversations for greater resilience in the Gray Area: 9 months. one cohort. Dedicate a year to envisioning resilient community & co-creating a community action plan. Discover your strengths and talents on a 9-month journey exploring the wicked questions of our time and finding emergent solutions.
This experiential program allows you to develop an ecological imagination with a cohort of fellow students, who like you are giving their time to build relationships and invite collaboration around climate action. You’ll partake of experiences in nature, learn about living systems and co-host intergenerational conversations across town lines , discover your personal learning style and processes for leading in a self-organizing world.
Along the way you’ll co-create local action plans and start projects for the common good.
- Learn about the foundations of Regenerative Leadership: Permaculture Ethics and Principles
- Inventory the learning-styles for you and your cohort
- Do real community and economic development work
- Learn about dialogic approaches to change
- Co-create a vision for local climate action
-Help Gray, New Gloucester and Durham join the State of Maine's Community Resilience Partnership